NWCSL Divisional Champions
Congratulations to Warrington 1 Division 1 Champions
Congratulations to Manchester Northern 2 Division 2 Champions
Congratulations to Total Fitness Whitefield 1 Division 3 Champions
Congratulations to Capitol 3 Division 4 Champions
Congratulations to Rochdale CLS 3 Division 5 Champions
Congratulations to Grove Park 2022 Division 1 Play-Off Champions
Congratulations to March Teams & Players of the Month
TOP 30 WORLD RANKED PSA PLAYERS COMPETE IN THE NWCSL
JOIN THE NWCSL COMMUNITY
Follow your’s, your team mates and friends performance click on the link or scan the QR code
ITS FREE AT ENTRY LEVEL
AS AN ADDED BONUS AS A NWCSL COMMUNITY MEMBER YOU ARE ENTITLED TO A 10% DISCOUNT ON SQUASH SKILLS
Click the link below
Time Line To Full Play
The UK Government has confirmed that Step 2 of the spring road map will go ahead from 12th April allowing squash courts to reopen for individual and same household activity, one-to-one coaching and out-of-school-setting activity only.
We are now working on updating the guidelines for squash clubs/venues, coaches and players which will be shared later this week once Government guidance is published.
Back To Squash
Have your say as we prepare to get back playing squash again
Follow the link below and answer 5 questions
Your response will help us put together a safe way back to playing League Squash
Thanks in advance
NWCSL Partner SquashLevels & SquashSkills
The NWCSL Committee is delighted to announce it will be partnering Squash Levels and Squash Skills to create the NORTH WEST COUNTIES SQUASH LEAGUE COMMUNITY.
As a registered NWCSL Player you will have access to the NWCSL Community on SquashLevels where you can track your personal performance, and that of Community members, by comparing it to other players.
Once the league can start up again and competitive matches take place, we plan to post:
- Teams of the week: Best 5 performing teams for each division. (Based on the improvement of the players in that team).
- Teams of the month: best 5 performing players for each division. (Based on the improvement of the players in that team).
- Overall team of the month: (Based on the overall ranking that month)
- Club of the month. (Based on the overall improvements of their players within the month)
- Player of the month across the whole league. (Based on the most overall improved player that month)
There will be tests from SquashSkills to take and compete against other community members.
You can upgrade your membership on SquashLevels as an England Squash & NWCSL Community Player to Gold or Platinum, discounted by 25% to £15 and £22.50 per year respectively, increasing access to more functionality such as your complete performance and skills history.
See links below to access the NWCSL Community
This link takes you to the NWCSL Community you will need to log in or create an account:
This link lists the entire NWCSL Community:
05.01.21. Following the Prime Minister’s address to the nation on 4 January, England Squash confirms that all squash clubs and venues should close with immediate effect in line with the new lockdown restrictions announced.
On the 2nd Dec we will be coming out of the 2nd national lock down and all areas of the the NWCSL will be placed within the new tier system. Below is an overview of what is permitted within each tier. for full guidance click on the link below:
- Sides can now be played in Tier 2 areas, but only within squash bubbles
- Best of 5 is allowed across Tiers 1 and 2
- Doubles games are allowed at Tier 1 within squash bubbles
- Solo practice and same household play is permitted in Tier 3.
BACK TO SQUASH WEBINAIR FOLLOW UP
26th OCT 2020